- Our Church related services (Adoration, Rosary, Holy Qurbana, Stations of the Cross, Benediction etc.) including the Holy Week services will be live streamed until the Nation, State and Diocese lift its restrictions. Please see the Mass Schedule section on the Home page for the most up to date schedule.
- As of 03/20/2020, we started live streaming the Holy Mass. More information can be found under the Mass Schedule section on the Home page.
- As of 03/16/2020, all our Church related events and Holy Masses (both Weekday and Weekend) are suspended until April 14, 2020 (Including Holy Week Services).
I know, there are lots of TV Masses, both English and Malayalam, out there at different times and in different channels from different Parishes. However, if you can, please stay with our Parish families for Qurbana & Holy Week services. There is a slight change for our Weekday and Weekend Qurbana.
- Saturday & Sunday: We start with Morning Prayers and Rosary at 9 AM, followed by Holy Qurbana at 10 AM.
- Weekdays: Starts with Adoration at 5 then Eucharistic Benediction, followed by Holy Qurbana (6 PM), Novena to St. Sebastian and Stations of the Cross.
- Links to the live stream can be found under the Mass Schedule section on our Home page.
Participate as we are in our Church (Dress, mind-setup, disposition, avoiding all distractions of phone & TV etc), and prayerfully responding to the prayers, as far as you can, and receiving Spiritual Communion, until we will be able to receive Physical Holy Communion and also the blessing from our Church, to protect you, family and your ministry, and your intentions as well.
Many of our people need our special prayers at this time, as they are doing the ministry in the hospital settings. Let us all keep them in Lord’s hands.
Fr. John Melepuram
Vicar / Pastor