Three Different Communities – Floral Park, Elmont and Brooklyn
New York had its history of providing home for early migrants from India from early 1950s and 60s. The inner thirst to have their own traditional way of liturgy and heri...
St. Mary’s Syro Malabar Catholic Church, Long Island, New York, established for a faith-filled descendants of St. Thomas the Apostle and the members of the Syro-Malabar Catholic Major Archiepiscopal Church, nourished by the rich traits of one of the ancient cultures in the world - Indian, thrive to impart our faith and culture to the whole world and especially to Syro Malabar descendants...
Hope you all are doing well. Every day I place you before the Blessed Sacrament and pray for you.
Ash Monday – An obligatory day for Fasting & Abstinence. We have Church services in our Church on Monday (February 15th) evening at 7:00 PM with the blessing of Ashes a...
- Sunday: 8:30 AM, and 11:30 AM (English)
- Monday: 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: No Mass
- Wednesday - Friday: 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM
Syro-Malabar Mass Schedule at Notre Dame church New Hyde Park.
- Every other Sunday: 3:30 PM*
- Tuesday: 6:00 PM*
* The Mass schedule is subject to change.
- Monday: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: No service
- Wednesday - Friday: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:15 AM to 11:15 AM
No upcoming events
MissionThe mission of the CCD Program is to bring Christ to his people and bring his people to the realization that they are the Church. We accomplish this by teaching the love of God and sharing our faith throughout the grades from pre-school through high school. Educating the parents of our children through adult formation classes. Preparing students for their sacraments and continuing formation in their faith knowledge. Being community to each other and promoting a strong parish family support.
- First communion for 3rd Graders is scheduled for May 22nd, 2021.
- The online CCD final exam is scheduled for May 23rd from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Students are not allowed to take the online exam after the scheduled timeframe mentioned above.
- The students who missed the final exam on May 23rd will be given a chance to take the exam in person at the Church on June 6th.
- There are no CCD classes on exam day, but the students must attend the Holy Mass.
- There are no CCD classes on May 30th, the Memorial day weekend.
As a new service, we will be posting a downloadable copy of the Church Bulletin on our website on a weekly basis. The bulletins are in pdf format and to view and print them you need to have Acrobat Reader which is a free pdf reader.